With all of the variables that your business battles on a daily basis - from people, to technology, to processes, etc. - things can get out of hand quickly. Perhaps an employee can't view a critical document on a mobile device, and time is of the essence; or you have paper records stored in several different locations, and you're worried about the potential security and liability risks accompanying that. Maybe you're just so busy with a countless number of responsibilities that you're not sure which task to tackle first.
Whatever the case may be, our Managed Print Services (MPS), offered through a partnership with Lanier , can help you solve these and other challenges by providing:
- Integration and workflow experience.
- Best practices for output and information management.
- Hardware and software solutions.
- Onsite and offsite services to meet your business's needs.
- Focus on expediting your return on investment (ROI) and lowering your total cost of print (TCOP).
Our Managed Document Services (MDS), offered in conjunction with Lanier , go one step farther than our Managed Print Services. MDS encompasses the three fundamental elements of document management:
- Capture - the creation of information.
- Transform - how information moves around a business.
- Manage - processing information in a way that adds value.
Today's businesses cannot excel without the systems and processes in place to best manage their information. By studying the methods with which your business approaches the three fundamentals of document management, we can help you to streamline your document processes and to harness the power of your information.
- Respond faster for better customer satisfaction.
- Get more value out of your information.
- Get the best return on investment (ROI).